The ESP home monitoring system communicates with consumption monitoring clamps that we install while on site. It can be cloud interconnected or can run stand-alone. The home monitor has a 7" 800 x 480 LCD Touch Screen making it informative and easy to use. This system also has a Z-Wave (908 MHz) wireless interface that enables the home displays power consumption monitoring via current clamps placed in your electric utility panel installed by one of our licensed electricians.
- Plug & Play setup
- Wi-Fi Enabled for easier installation
- Communicates over existing electrical wires
- Remote-control login
- Secure Encryption to retain privacy
- Multi-rate, Error-Resistant Technology
- Stand-alone mode for privacy